Hi, I'm Nobu and these are some of my favorite songs~a never ending mixtape. Dance, slam, chill...hell, click your fingers while kickin' back in the futon, if that's what you're into. And, YES, buy the music! Support the band! Liner notes, record jackets and smokey clubs ARE cool!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Jun Togawa



Togawa Jun
Suki Suki Daisuki
Suki Suki Daisuki CD
Alpha Music 1985

Once, an offbeat, new wavy, (semi) idol pop singer. The Japanese word, ayashii, fits perfectly. Idol-voice to operatic weirdness to her shrieking "Say you love me or I will kill you!"

She still releases stuff and plays shows with her band, which includes Hoppy Kamiyama and the drummer from Ruins. I have yet to listen to her recent work, but, I would think, with that kind of lineup, that she's a bit more experimental these days.

November 8 update!
This track is now a mp3 file, so everyone should be able to listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home