Hi, I'm Nobu and these are some of my favorite songs~a never ending mixtape. Dance, slam, chill...hell, click your fingers while kickin' back in the futon, if that's what you're into. And, YES, buy the music! Support the band! Liner notes, record jackets and smokey clubs ARE cool!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

...your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine...

Quick post today.


Men Without Hats
The Safety Dance
Rhythm Of Youth LP
Backstreet/MCA 1983

Remember this song from way back then? The first time I heard it, "Goofy" was the word that popped up in my mind. But it was on the radio (and MTV), like, every other hour...it grew on me. Couldn't resist picking it up a few years ago.

The Lcd Soundsystem of the eighties?

Endnotes
1. A Mission Of Burma article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home